Monday, January 17, 2011

cd1

So today is cycle day 1 for my IVF cycle.  So today I add three new shots to the mix!  One in the morning and two at night.  The morning shot, Lovenox, a blood thinner, gave me a horrible headache that lasted the whole day. Fun!

My pm shots are new ones for me.  Gonal F and Menopure, which I've never used before Always fun when you aren't sure what to expect, but they seemed to go off without a hitch! 

So time to start stimming.  I am trying to remember the side effects I had last time.  I remember the bloating, and the insane hunger. I tell ya, I was craving salmon like a grizzly bear coming out of hibernation!  I don't know why, but really, I just wanted to eat salmon. Smoked salmon with cream cheese and avocado on a cracker was heaven to me! 

Right now, I'm craving chocolate.  I was going to ask Chad to bring me home peanut m&ms on his way home from work, but he's working late tonight... booo!

I do have a piece of chocolate cake in the fridge..

No comments:

Post a Comment